Handle all functions of the Customer Service process and general accounting activities. Effectively interact will all levels of employees, management, clients and vendors. The Customer Service Representative works with various department representatives throughout the company to ensure that all requests are completed to meet the needs of our clients.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Return calls and emails within 24 hours
- Handle multiple phone lines at a time
- Note accounts for all e-pay rejects
- Assist with all homeowner walk-ins pertaining to billing and customer service for keys, remotes, fobs, transponders, etc.
- Research accounts for misapplied and missing payments
- Process all adjustments/credits to homeowner’s accounts (fines, violations, late fees and late interest)
- Respond to all homeowner’s written correspondence pertaining to their account
- Maintain all homeowner interactions on their account
- Process all name and address changes
- Issue and process homeowner payments/refunds
- Initiate bank transfer paperwork between accounts when necessary
- Direct Debit set-up and Direct Debit cancellation
- Send Direct Debit confirmation letters
- Send change of address letters for returned statements
- Process fee waiver requests for homeowners
- Assist homeowners for logging in through our website
- Maintain and purge all closed escrow files per the Association’s year end
- Process work orders
- Close completed work orders
- Consult with Account Executives about specific problems/issues
- Input specific work orders from Account Executives, Assistants and homeowners
- Log and distribute incoming faxes on a daily basis
- Respond to website emails within 24 hours
- Check Community Profile/Vendor Sheet for specific vendor applicable to the Association
- Respond to customer calls, screen calls, resolve issues when possible, offer support and assistance
- Ensure customer issues are resolved quickly, completely and satisfactorily
- Provide coverage for other departments when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Excellent customer service and relationship building background skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills; oral, written and listening skills
- Collaborative decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Demonstrate time management abilities in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Set and communicate deadlines
- Follow through on tasks for clients and colleagues
- Must be able to work independently in a team environment
- Accounting skills
- Bookkeeping and Accounts Receivable experience
- Must be analytical, proactive, and detail oriented
- Must be patient, handle stressful situations, and maintain professionalism at all times.
- Must be punctual
- High school diploma or equivalent
The position requires proficiency with US English. The individual must have strong written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels of the organization, both orally and in writing.
Use of the Following Computer Applications
- MS Word
- Other – C3
Regular business hours and overtime as required
The work environment is a typical office building. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Limitations and Disclaimer
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their Manager in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Please click here to apply